- Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- General Internal Medicine
- Product Manager
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI/ML) Engineer
- Full-Stack Developer
- Cloud Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Blockchain Engineer
- Software Architect
- Big Data Engineer
- Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Architect
- Data Scientist
- Cyber Security Architect
What is recruitment and the recruitment industry?
How Recruitment Agencies in Lithuania can help you find a job?
What do Recruitment & Staffing Agencies in Lithuania do?
Finding qualified talent is incredibly challenging for many companies, especially in the era of the Great Resignation. Reviewing and filtering appropriate job applications, interviewing selected candidates , then negotiating salaries all consume significant time away from a business owner’s existing obligations. If the process is not done properly, the worst outcome may result in a non-suitable candidate, which can be costly and detrimental to the hiring business.
Which is why some employers partner with recruitment and staffing agencies, to alleviate the time and effort out of the search for candidates by providing their own workers for open roles. But also, utilise the expertise of the agency to find the best candidate available.
Independent employment agencies may also help businesses by headhunting highly skilled or specialised workers, particularly in the private sector. Such as:
- Personnel placement services (Full-Time Jobs & Contract Jobs)
- On-boarding experienced, highly qualified and skilled independent contractors (typically IT Contractors, Civil Engineers, or Creative Freelancers) for project delivery
- Staffing services, also known as temporary help services, or temping jobs
- Executive search firms. Also known as Talent Headhunters
What are the pros and cons of employing external Recruitment & Staffing Agencies in Lithuania?
The pros of using external recruitment agencies vs in house recruitment
- Higher quality candidates, faster!
- Access to Specialist recruitment knowledge and expertise not found in-house
- Recruitment agencies reduce business liability
- Staffing agencies reduce time to hire. Speed to hire is critical in the recruitment industry
- Staffing agencies have deep talent pools of available or potentially candidates businesses do not have access to
- Staffing agencies save employers money by reducing hiring the best talent and helping to avoid common recruitment mistakes businesses are unaware of
The cons of using recruitment agencies
- Higher cost
- Identifying cultural fit can be difficult for external recruitment agencies
- Lack of employer branding and limited understanding of the company and its culture
- Little accountability for external agencies if they only present poor candidates
What is the Hiring Process Recruitment Agencies follow to find and hire Job Seekers find Jobs in Lithuania in 2023
Identify the hiring requirements from the business/hiring manager
- Find out what is important to the team. Technical skills, personality, attitude, ability to learn
Write a job description
- Include all the Work and Personality requirements. It is also essential for staffing and recruitment agencies to sell the business to jobseekers. If the Job Ad does not suitably reflect the business values and work opportunity, it is highly likely that the business may not continue to use the employment agency in the future
Advertise the Job
- Use popular job portals in Lithuania such as gigexchange.com
- Filtering down candidates to only suitable applicants is a key requirement for external recruitment companies
Phone Interview/Initial Screening
- Initial gauge by recruiter of the applicant to understand jobseekers requirements and scope their personality and soft skills
- Initial interviews are typically one-on-one with hiring manager
- Technical interview
- HR Interview and/or wider team introductions
- Final interviews
- Which candidates fit the job description best. Which candidates fit the company culture best?
- Important to identify any skeletons in the closet (especially undisclosed ones). Social Media is a common pitfall jobseekers overlook, which recruiters screen
Make a Decision
- Whether this is a combination of HR &/or Hiring Manager. Someone has to decide who to offer the job to
- Ensure all the work history and skills/qualifications listed are accurate
Present the offer
- Don't take too long to get to this point, so of the best candidates aren’t on the market for very long. Especially true in the contracting marketplace
Onboard the new employee
- Ensure everything from account creation, hardware (laptop/phone), software products and access permissions, onboarding plan, buddy/mentor and compliance requirements are present with the candidate and they are comfortable with their new work environment, colleagues and role
The Best Rated Top 20 Recruitment Agencies in Lithuania
What are best Job Boards in Lithuania Recruitment & Staffing agencies use advertise jobs to find & hire jobseekers
Find best local jobs in Lithuania in 2023?
Need to find a job near me in Lithuania. Check out local jobs near you.
Towns & Cities in Lithuania
Regions in Lithuania
Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Analysis
- Web & App Development
- Software Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Hospitality Staff
- Gig Jobs
- Weekend work
- Out of Hours
- Night shift
- Work From Home
- Work From Anywhere
See here for more Help & Support questions