gigexchange was founded and developed by gig workers of the NZ gig economy.
We are a small team of highly skilled gig workers, who had a vision to create a Future of Work marketplace that connects consumers & businesses with high quality service providers for all ways of working.
Our purpose & core values
We know what it’s like - the cost of living is increasing, while wages aren’t, as well as the costs that come with running a business are forever growing.
Our mission is to drive down the cost of advertisements and commission fees, whilst increasing work opportunities for all.
We’re committed to creating an ethical platform, one that demonstrates that you don’t have to exploit in order to succeed.
We call this empowering the win-win
This happens by sticking true to our values:
- Empowering the win-win - making it easy, convenient and affordable for businesses to find reputable skilled talent; and for workers to find increased “all ways of working” opportunities.
- Integrity - is about creating an environment where hard work and fair treatment is rewarded and recognised.
- Trust - gigexchange has been built to ensure the safety and security of both buyers and sellers of work. We empower collaborative relationships that are fair and honest.
- Respect - for us is about providing a place where people can work on their terms, and find work opportunities that are a reflection of the real value they can bring.
- Rewarding great work - this is where we come in. We will help build your brand reputation (and opportunities) through your hard work.